The commercialization of 5G technology and use cases won't be like turning on a light, rather it will be a more gradual, phased approach. Early consensus suggests the first wave of 5G deployments may center around ultra-high-speed fixed broadband. Learn about the trials and testing that could ultimately bring multi-gigabit internet speeds into homes and businesses around the world, as well as how consumers and enterprises can leverage this new level of connectivity.
What You Will Learn
- The hardware components of 5G fixed wireless access.
- The key role of test and measurement in 5G fixed wireless access using high-band spectrum.
- Why fixed wireless access could be a workable alternative to investing in and deploying fiber.
- Why have carriers, particularly in the U.S., taken such a keen interest in 5G fixed wireless access.
- How does 5G fixed wireless access relate to mobile 5G?